Normally, I don't allow myself to have more than three projects started at once. Let's see what I have going:
2. shrug - made a mistake an inch back and need help ripping
3. class sweater - I need to really have my head straight to work in that right now.
4. Stole - only work on once in a while - another head job!
5. Elizabeth Zimmerman baby sweater
6. Peach biscuit blanket - need to rip back a few rows - no big deal, just don't want to right now.
Update on the camo hats I made earlier this year - hunting season is upon us. Joe and Joel both told me that they love their hats because they keep them very warm, and when it was raining they took the hats off for a while and they dried quickly. What were the hats made of? Something really exotic you're probably thinking......ENCORE! Wash and wear simple stuff!
Trans Siberian Orchestra has been blaring in my car - the more I hear it the more I love it. I'm going to try and save enough $$ over the next year so the four of us can go to the concert next year. Another favorite Christmas album of mine is Martina McBride - White Christmas. It is absolutely beautiful and the song choices are all wonderful.
Christmas events coming up:
- Outing w/mom, dad, Tiffany and Vicky - our dirty little secret - we're going gambling for a few hours while the boys are hunting....we won't spend all the Christmas money, promise!
- Girlie Night Extravaganza - aka: Giggle Fest....we're all warming up our giggles in anticipation of the big event!
- Shopping with mom, dad, and hopefully Tiffany. Dad buys lunch, which is monumental!
- Our Christmas Party for our families - ham dinner with all the trimmings - party starts at 5:00 and the main reason is I can turn the lights down and light the candles so they can't see all of the dust.
- Shopping day for Joe and I - loads of fun!
- Our favorite girls come home for a visit from North Carolina
- Christmas at mom's church
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day