Sunday, December 24, 2017

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Well, it's finally here. Christmas Eve.  Am I ready?



As ready as I will ever be I guess.  Personally,
Christmas Eve and Day are let downs for me. I love
all of the entertaining, and music and baking and
family that leads up to it.

 I have just a couple of rows to finish up on the 2nd sock.
Guess I will wrap it up unblocked....
Morning Hugs pattern on the leg.  I did two elongated
stitches on each side of the foot....morning hugs was too thick for
 the foot I think. 
I think Joe will like them.

I am way behind on the mystery JFU4 pattern.  Thru Clue 6 and I think
 there are 12 or something.  I had to work on some boot socks this
week, plus the socks.  I'll work on it now. 
More of a maroon color than red.

Ruth is working on a new sweater, Violet by
Ann Hanson.  So pretty and feminine, huh!

Martha is making great progress on her sweater.
OMG she is really moving along. I could never make that sweater,
and this is her 2nd one. Ruth made it too, I think.  She has
3 more balls of yarn ordered. Look at the detail in it!


We have a white Christmas. So pretty when I woke up
 this morning.  Had the tree lights on, and music going,
and sipping tea and thinking how lucky I am.
Merry Christmas!




No comments: