Sunday, April 8, 2018

Mojo

I haven't had much knitting mojo lately...I think work has
been so busy that I'm too tired at night to think much about
it.  Ruth mentioned that her mojo was a little lacking also.

I managed to get the heel of Joey's 2nd sock done...twice!
The stripes weren't right the first time so I had to tink it all
back. It still is not perfect, but I'm ok with it.  I think I will
finish it tonight...maybe.


Ruth started a shawl.
The yarn is Decadent Fibers from the shawl kit she
bought at Rhinebeck last fall. She decided she didn't like the pattern
that well so she started 3/4 Hap Shawl pattern by Veera Valimak
that she's  been saving for the right moment.
Nice start, don't you think!
 Martha finished up a sock.
She is heading to Miami next week and is going to
start a shawl there and work on it during her down time.

In other news....
Ruth's new grandbaby is a BOY!

Happy knitting dear blog readers.

No comments: