Sunday, July 15, 2018

HOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

 It's been hot here in Western NY...yikes..the house is boiling.
Thank goodness for the pool.

I have started the sleeve increases on the
Shakerag sweater.  I had to tink back about 1"...
I was afraid it would be too long.  Tinking takes
so much longer than knitting!


 Working on ribbing for sock for mom.
Yarn is Fresh from the Cauldron.
I started with Addi Flexiflips needles. I thought I would like
them since I make socks on two circs. But I did not like them at
all. They need to be about 2" longer in my opinion.
So I switched back to two circs.

Look how the yarn is pooling...sigh.


I figured out that if I slip two stitches out of eight, every four
rows or so, it helps.
But still kinda weird, huh.
I think I'll manipulate the stitches on the needles to make a nicer
front and back. 

Ruth finished up her Baby Sneakers by Keri Williams.

Aren't they totally adorable!

Martha is working on her shawl...
Reminder she is making hers one color.




In other news:

Joe went fishing and caught lots of  huge perch!


Joey and Casey went to yet another wedding
My brother won the New York State STA shooting
championship - B class!

Martha had her whole family home for the weekend...first
time her kids have seen each other in a long time.

Picture is Tom, Emma, and her husband Mark.
What a nice family!

No comments: