Sunday, July 21, 2019

Summering

I have been summering all week, so not much to share from
my knitting.  Spent as much time in the pool after work as I could.
It's been such great pool weather.

I managed to start the red decrease for toe on the
2nd sock.



I dyed some blue/green yarn to replace the skein I ruined, as well
as a green skein. I am going to do something else with that green...
not sure what.

Ruth is working on her two color sock:

She dyed some more yarn
And this is the result of her playing with it:
 It's really wonderful.

Martha has not done much more on her sock:

But she has been working tirelessly on the sweater.
She has struggled with the top, thinking it may be too big.
her stitch count is right on.

She said it looks the same as others on Ravelry.
I saw this in person last weekend..it is really wonderful!

Joe and I had a nice weekend...lots of time in the pool and
outdoors. I'm so tired...I hope I can sleep tonight..wish
me luck.

Have a nice week..stay cool.

No comments: