Sunday, March 26, 2023

Quickie Update

 Hi Dear Blog Readers..

Quick update today.  The sun is shining, but oh it is so cold out..So windy!  We had tons of rain and wind yesterday so the sun is a welcome site. Notice the sun on the dinosaur sweater! A good start on the 2nd sleeve...yea!  I'm looking for a spring shawlette pattern to knit next. I need some lace in my life!

Ruth has a lot done on the Tomten sweater for Baby J.  It is koolaid yarn she dyed a long time ago. I love the colors and it's sooo soft. 

Martha has a good start on her second spring colored sock!  Love the colors!

Yarn is MooRoo...talk about fun!


Joey sent me this picture from their back yarn yesterday (that is Lake Ontario). The lake was angry due to the wind but the double rainbow is beautiful


.

Have a wonderful week!  Stay safe and be kind.

1 comment:

karen said...

lovely projects! I'm working on a cowl for me and I'm loving every stitch.