Sunday, June 18, 2023

Well, What are you gonna do, you can't change it

 Hi Dear Blog Readers,

A short post (again ) this week.

I  had  a little time to knit this week, working on the cotton Log Cabin Blanket. I'm almost out of yarn. It will be for the little kids when they are here.

Martha is working on her FUN colored sock...very pretty.

Ruth ripped out her WHOLE sweater, and started over. It was just going to be too big.


In other news:

When mom was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer five weeks ago, she said well, what are you going to do, you can't change it.  She went down hill very fast, and my dear mom passed away on Wednesday.  Mom was always at the heart of this blog. Tiffany read the whole thing since inception in 2007, and found lots of family events where mom was at the heart of all of them.  Please keep my family in your prayers this week...I won't write about it again. 




1 comment:

Jane said...

You and your family will be in my prayers. It is a hard thing to lose your Mom. I wish you peace and many happy memories.