Sunday, October 1, 2023

Sweater Season ?

 Hi Dear Blog Readers, 

It is currently almost 80 degrees out, but oh so beautiful.  I love that it cools down at night.

This week I worked on the socks with the Rooster yarn. Pattern is Heel to Toe Do Si  Do.  I have started the heel flap.

Swatched for a sweater.  Golden Assam. These are two swatches. I still am not sure which size needle I'll use....a 2 or 3.


Ruth is working on a new sweater...Yarn is Green Mountain Spinnery mountain mohair. Pattern is Farmhouse Cardigan. Amy Christophers.   So far so good!  The 2nd photo is the real color.



Martha finished up her first chicken yarn sock, and has a start on the 2nd. Lovely colors.

Here is her current sweater. LOTS of progress this week.

Triticum cardigan by Anne Hanson.  Bartlett two ply yarn from Rhinebeck last year.

We are all looking forward to Rhinebeck in a couple of weeks.

In other news:

It's been beautiful on my early morning walks.  Since today is Sunday I walked a little later...this is the moon!

Brother snuggles

Little Jayce is 5 months old now....time sure flies. He keeps getting cuter!



Have a good week dear blog readers. I hope you have time to do things you love.



 


2 comments:

Jane said...

All of the knitting is inspiring me. The green yarn in those swatches is so pretty. The little guys are so sweet together.

karen said...

brother snuggles is the best wording for a beautiful photo!!