Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sunday update

A couple of pictures to show....not much knitting this weekend.

I am making a pair of socks out of Panda Silk - and am loving this yarn. Purchased
at Pam's.
I knit the top from the Travelers Sock by Nancy Bush. I wanted a brainless
project so I did the rest in stockinette. Have just turned the heel. The yarn is
sooooo soft. These are a Christmas present.



I finished up the little bib for Lizzie's baby. I want to make a washcloth to match
and another bib, washcloth set in a different color. It was so boring I couldn't bring
myself to start the 2nd one this weekend.



A few more rows on the sweater sleeve.

I have started Christmas knitting, and I'll post my progress in the sidebar.
Mom wants a sweater. I will have to start that soon so I have time to work
on it, get sick of it, and pick it up again in time for Christmas. I really don't
know if i will get it done.

That's it from here. Have a safe week.

No comments: