Sunday, July 18, 2010

Slow Progress

How boring is it to read about no progress! Dull Dull Dull
I have finished one sock and started the other.

Ruth has some nice socks going out of Classic Elite alpaca
and merino. I was able to fondle these in person on Thursday
when she, Martha and I had a nice dinner.



Ruth is also working on a baby surprise, but the picture
didn't come thru.

Martha has a few things going - nice things - no pictures.

Some kitchen pictures to share:

Cupboards waiting for the countertop....



the color on this picture is not as accurate as above:




I have worked pretty hard the last week putting stuff
away. Joe finished up the knobs and shelves yesterday.
The one new cupboard is not photoed cause it is still
full of junk I need to find a spot for.



I tried to get a good closeup of the counter:





Today Joe installed the front screen door - big project -
especially in this heat.

We have been plugging along - maybe here will be more
knitting content in September. Ruth, Martha and I are
planning Rhinebeck again this year - which is approaching
pretty darn fast!

Have a great week - enjoy the summer.....

No comments: