Sunday, November 27, 2011

Busy busy

I have had a busy long wonderful weekend, with not much
knitting. I did manage to finish up the cowl, with the Louise
Harding Silky Wool that Ruth gave me last year.

Pattern: Pashima Cowl from Last Minute Knitted Gifts
book.

I will add more pics next week after it is blocked.

Martha finished up some socks:


This pair below is from CreativelyDyed yarn she
got at Rhinebeck last year.


This pattern was free from the
internet sock pattern site, called Bubble Wrap Socks from the
Http://sockbur.blog-city.com. It is easy, memorizable, and travelable
.

Tiffany and I spent a little time at ceramics
this week:

Tiff is working on a Cookies for Santa plate.






and a Moose:


I made a salt and pepper snowman set...
stay tuned for finished product after they
are fired.


We also celebrated my dad's bday:




back to Christmas knitting....till next week!!

No comments: