Sunday, August 28, 2016

The Knitting Whisperer

I saw Ruth at dinner last week and showed her my shawl.
She tol me it was very pretty and I had to get it done for
the wedding. She is my knitting whisperer. I keep hearing
her voice when I'm working on the shawl...
Thanks, Ruth!!!!
Only one repeat done this week for a total of 5.

Ruth finished up her beautiful beautiful shawl!
I think it looks amazing all blocked. (see last week for details).

Martha is working away on her sweater.  Nautical Stripe Cardigan
from sock scraps.
She is not sure if she is liking the colors. I bet it will look great when
she gets a bit further along.


We had a picnic Saturday for Joey's birthday.
Beautiful day.






 KeeLee was loving all of the
food that dropped on the ground.

No post next week - Labor Day. See you in 2 weeks with
more shawl progress....


No comments: