Sunday, January 6, 2019

Kinda Dull

 This has been a weird week.  Off Mon/Tues, and worked
Wed,  Thurs, Fri. Difficult days at work. Way too busy.
I am currently working on a sock that I like very much.
Woodland Walk Socks, Fiber Optics Yarn



Pattern calls for 64 stitches, but I am doing 72.
72 are a bit tight, so I don't know who could wear
64!@  I did three repeats of pattern on leg, and so far
have done one on the foot.


Started a plain, brainless sock.
K3, P1 pattern.
Yarn is Lornas Laces Solemate .
I think these will be for mom.

Started a sweater.
Fern & Feather Pattern.
So far so good.  LOL
not much to show.

Joe let me take pictures of him wearing one pair
of his Christmas socks.
He likes them a lot!  Win!

Ruth finished up her shawl for Emma
and her sweater is coming along nicely....

Martha is working on a pair of socks
Alluvial Deposits sock by Rich Ensor.
His patterns are difficult, but she figured it out!


In other news...
Joe went fishing yesterday
in the boat!
Probably the last time this year.

 Have a wonderful week dear blog readers...
Knit on!!!

No comments: