Sunday, January 13, 2019

Odd

This was kind of an odd week here at Knitatation.
I had some chunks of time to knit on Tuesday,
thus allowing me to get quite a bit of sock knitting
done.

 First Woodland Walk  Sock is done.
2nd one has just a couple rows of
ribbing.  Can't wait to see them blocked.



The brainless colorful socks are coming along.
In process of doing German short row heel.
Once the heel is done, it will go back to
being brainless.

 

This is my favorite pattern to keep wild yarn from
pooling.
K3 slip 1
Knit


My sweater looks the same as it did last week. I found a mistake
way down...way way down and ripped and restared.  sigh.

Ruth has finished her sweater....just blocking left.
It turned out great, can't wait to see it on her. !!
Pattern is Farm House Cardigan by Amy Christoffers.
Yarn is Berroco Catena.

Martha ripped her purple socks from last
week and started a new pattern, that she likes much better.
Square Peg, Round Hole

I like them a lot too...nice pattern.

In other news:

Martha gave her dog  Sophie a pedi today....cute!

No comments: