Sunday, May 19, 2019

Springy


 The body of the Garter Yoke Baby Cardi is almost done.
I'm doing a blue garter band just until there are enough
rows to make a button hole. This was fun to work on
this week!  Since I am kind of winging the size, I have
no idea what size it will be..maybe 18 months?  And how
long to make the sleeves?  I have a Top Down sweater book
I can use for reference..



Ruth is traveling this week. Her sweater as of Friday
is coming along nicely.  Sorry to say I can't find
the picture she sent.....

Martha has worked on her sweater sleevess. She is at the
point to start the color work.


She sent a fun picture of socks. The class she is taking
(that is interrupting her knitting!) is at a museum so as
a reward to herself, she is getting a pair of socks everytime
she goes. These are hysterical!

The tulips are almost all gone in our yard.

I love the flowers this time of year.
My little flower bed is filled with Sweet Woodruff...my favorite.

I am feeling exhausted as I sit here and finish up. 
Work was tough this week.
I'm going to go out and walk for a few minutes, then get ready
for bed and relax...and knit of course.
I hope you all have a wonderfull knitfilled week dear blog  readers.

No comments: