Sunday, September 15, 2019

One thing that really bugs me

Hi blog readers. We are deep into fall here in Western NY.
Rainy here.

My camera is not working. It took all of the pictures, but
would not transfer them to the computer so I had to do these
with the phone. Not as nice or easy to get here.

I have done a few rows on the new sweater.  I'm trying to
be very careful and be alert when I work on it. There is a lot going
on with the patterning for both fronts.

Do you have one (or more) thing that bugs you about
knitting?  I have a few...but one is in the charts when they
say:

  • This symbol is purl on front side and knit on wrong side.
I keep getting messed up and have to keep talking to myself
and relooking at the pattern.  It should be pretty simple...but
for me not so much.
Why can't they just keep it the same?!!!
What is your thing that bugs you?


Finished up the 2nd sock.
I love it when they come out the same size.

A little green toe for a pop of color.
I was worried about running out of yarn but had a little left.
 Current brainless project is the colorful hand-dyed shawl.
No picture, but I did work on it quite a bit after the sock was done.
It seems weird to not have a sock on the needle.

Ruth is done with the body of  her sweater and ready to
start the sleeves!



Martha is working on her colorful sock. Love the colors.

She got pretty far on her sweater sleeve...tried it on and it was a
bit too tight so she ripped back and now carrying on again.


In other news:
Joe went fishing today and caught a mess of perch.
no picture.  sorry.
have a great week dear blog readers...
Knit on !!!

No comments: