Sunday, September 8, 2019

Welcome Fall

Welcome  Fall  - ready or not.

Joe and I had a nice time on our long Labor Day weekend away.
I worked on this sock quite a bit.
I only had the ribbing done when we left, and I was done with foot
decreases when we got home.  I have not worked on it much
this week. No time.

 I also started the Mariechen sweater while we were gone.
Barely. 

 I did a nice big swatch, and so far getting gauge.

Ruth is at the bottom ribbing on her fade sweater

Martha researched how to do short row cap sleeves for
her sweater. Look how perfect they are !
It was supposed to be drop sleeves, and she changed the
design.


Here is a closeup

She is also working on her fancy toe up socks.

 In other news:
Went to the market today and got some apples.
The tomato is from our garden!

Joe cooked chicken for my lunch. You know it's a dull week
when I'm posting food pictures.

LOL

Have a grand, knitful week dear blog readers.

No comments: