Sunday, May 14, 2023

Chilly

 Hi Dear Blog Readers....

Happy Mother's Day. It's kind of chiller here with a bitter wind. Brrrrr Not much knitting time this week...and I was distracted. Made mistakes on the sock heel that I've knit a hundred times before. All good now, I think.  

This is my new favorite heel that I think I made up. )

Slip, Slip knit

Round two, slip, purl rest of stitches.

The pattern on the Short Story socks is easy enough.  One stitch cable so I'm trying it without a cable needle.  The pattern chart is really small print. I need cheaters to see it.  I should have taken it someplace to have it enlarged.

Ruth has made good progress on her beautiful sweater. She has the fronts pinned and is starting a sleeve.


Martha is working away on her sweater...such pretty colors!

In other news: 

Tiffany and Mark took Mason and Jayce to the zoo this week. We had a couple of really nice days.

Jayce will be three weeks old tomorrow!

Joe and Joey went on a charter and caught a lot of walleye!  Nice


Have a good week dear blog readers....Stay safe and be kind.

1 comment:

Jane said...

The sock yarn and pattern look so nice together. Sounds as if you have a busy group. Enjoy every minute with those two little boys.