Sunday, April 21, 2024

The Fun Wins!

 Hi Dear Blog Readers...

How was your week?  Mine was good. Productive. I walked every day! YEA!

I worked on the Leif Cowl a lot this week. It is so fun!  Didn't want to put it down.  Every row is an adventure.

I cast off the body for the Golden Assam sweater.  Now to pick up the sleeves.  I am hoping the bunching in the front calms down with blocking.

This was top down sweater. I did some side shaping. And remember i tried it on MULTIPLE times to get the fit right. I love this kind of sweater that I can customize to fit ME.


Ruth is moving right along on her new sweater.  It's has to be sewn together.  Look at the details!

Martha was off of school this week, and made huge progress on her Travalli Vest by Rosales.de sweater.

In other news:

We watched Charlotte yesterday.  5 months old next week.  I can't figure out who she looks like until Joey holds her...then I know...just like him!  

Our weeping Japanese tree is flowering. So pretty. Too bad they don't last.

Mason loves to pick Spring Flowers.

On an early morning walk this week. 

Ummmmmmm....this little fella is going to be one on Wednesday!  Such a cutie pie...

I love when he crawls over to me and crawls up my leg!  

Have a wonderful week dear blog readers. 



2 comments:

karen said...

I cannot figure out who my grands look like most of the time. Lovely knitting and that cowl looks like a fun knit.

Jane said...

I think "who kids looks like" changes as they grow. What pretty knitting. I agree a top-down sweater is so good for making a nice fitting sweater. Have a good week with all your little and big people.