Sunday, March 7, 2010

Spring is in the Air!

The birds are chirping, the skunks are smelling, etc etc......
I have knit quite a lot on the shawl this week, but at almost 300 stitches, each row
takes a while. No new photos.

I did get a nice start on the new EZ sweater. All I know so far is that it will
have a hem. I have been browsing thru books to see what the top will look
like. I want something girly, more than just plain. The hem is finished up
and starting on the body.

Outside:


the inside where I attached the hem:



Ruth started a pair of adorable baby socks:


Martha finished up her vest. She purchased the yarn and
patten at Rhinebeck. Snow Star Farm pattern by Anna Zilboorg
called Anna's Weskit.


Joe and Joey did A LOT of work on the house this weekend.
They put in two new windows in the dining room. The windows
are in, now the outside of the house needs to be put back together.
Luckily Joey has lots of strong friends that helped with
the big window.








I like that the new window has two small panels and one
big one in the middle. The old one had four small panels.


Have a wonderful week, dear blog readers!

No comments: