Sunday, October 10, 2010

Indian Summer is so Nice

Joe and I took a little drive yesterday to Canandaigua NY to get juice
for our wine. We got more Concord this year. We get the juice from
a grower named Randall Standish.



These are vats where you pick the juice you want




The colors were so beautiful especially with the sun shining.


I finished up the first hat for the sailor project. This is made
in Cascade 220 Superwash. A simple K2, P2 rib pattern.
Started Wednesday, finished up Friday.


The 2nd hat is started.....not enough progress to take a picture.


This morning I made a double batch of Oatmeal cookies, and
a double batch of chocolate chip cookies. I have made the boys
cookies every weekend for the last several weeks.


I'll be at Rhinebeck next weekend so wanted to make sure
they had a nice supply. They worked so hard to make me a
nice kitchen I want to make them cookies all of the time.





Ruth has some sock done and some more started.

No comments: