Sunday, March 27, 2011

One pair done

One pair of socks complete:




the second pair is coming along rather slowly....Link



I've had a wonderful little distraction this past week:
Monkey Bread Scarf pattern by Anne Hanson




Aunt Charlotte gave me some wonderful 100% Cashmere
yarn that she has had in her stash for a long time - and since
she does not knit anymore, she gave it to me.


Wonderfully soft to work with. I have about 28" done already.

Tiffany finished up her final Encore Chunky black
scarf. This one is for her friend Meg.



She used a K2P2 Pattern. It turned out really soft and
nice.


Ruth just returned from a trip out west, and was working
on a Classic Elite sock during her travels:


Have a knitful, playful week dear blog readers.....

1 comment:

martha said...

Connie, I love the cashmere from your aunt. Very beautiful. You are lucky. Yum