Sunday, July 8, 2012

July fun

I have had an amazing July so far.  We had a nice, fun July 4th which included a little
boating and swimming and a lot of eating.

I managed to finish up Clue 3 of Wendy's Summer Solstice Shawl, and am
loving the pattern.

Her patterns are very intuitive.  Thank goodness Jeannine insisted we learn
to read our knitting - that is  critical in lace.

I also finished up Betty's 1st sock, and started the 2nd one. I'm so glad
I took notes the first time through. I forgot I did all of the knit stitches
through the back loop. I like that look - makes the stitches really stand up!

I have yarn picked out for Stephen West's mystery shawl.  He said it should
be 2 colors, and the 2nd color can be varigated. He said don't use colors
that go together, so it will really pop.  I'm really happy with my choices.
Madelilne tosh light.
















Martha's Solstice is lovely.  She did an extra repeat of clue 3, I'm not sure I
have enough yarn...

















Ruth finished up her Middy sweater.
Isn't is adorable!!!  I love the colors.













I've also been working on Martha's shawl...slow going from now
till the end.  Ruth finished up mine this weekend....oh I can't wait
to see it!!!

Have a nice week...I'm heading out to the pool.

No comments: