Sunday, January 12, 2014

Bad News / Good News

Bad news:   This Winter sucks!
Good news:  Lots of time to knit!

Although I had a horrid week at work, I managed to still
get the 1st half of the 2nd Business Casual sock done. I am
cruising down the foot.

Want to be done by next weekend so I can start the Through The
Loops Mystery Sock (which starts this Wednesday).  I don't think
I can be done by Wednesday, but that's ok with me.

Ruth continues to make great progress on her Highlander pattern
by Anne Hanson. Persimony Tree Farm yarn....So pretty!


She also whipped up a pair of socks
K2P2, Cascade yarn....I love the colors....

Martha is moving along on her Highlander Sweater (yea, same as Ruth).


She is up to the cap on the sleeves.  I love it, don't you?

Martha did add some comments last week to the question, What are you
Knitting Goals this year....she said she is going to concentrate on sweaters,
as she has enough socks.  Thanks for sharing, Martha!

Have a good week, dear blog readers...Stay warm and safe.



No comments: