Sunday, May 3, 2015

Little of this and a Little of That....


Very little knitting this week....I did get a little
progress done on 2nd sock...
I am at the point where I am really sick of it!
 

Ruth delivered this beautiful yarn to me in person...
from Martha...its much more pink where it looks white.
Very pretty!
 Here is the label
Hachito yarn...

Last week I mentioned that the Joey's baby silk yarn that I
made Avana with was hand wash only...so I decided to test it out.

Here is the swatch I hand washed on top, and the bottom
is same size, but machine washed and machine dried.
Good thing I did this test....LOL


Martha is making her current socks from same yarn,
different color...

She said she has been exhausted this week after work too....
They are sooo nice!

She is going to make more baby things after the socks are done.

Ruth is making a Tomten baby sweater...

It is so frikin adorable!  I saw it in person this week....there is a
lot of the teal color in the lighter color yarn.  So nice.

Joe caught some huge fish last night. Biggest
Walleye ever!  12.5 lbs....29.5" long

He said it was a beautiful night out on the boat....this is at
1:30 am....what other wife would be up at that hour
taking pictures!  ha!

Joey got a new ride this week...




The little kids are doing ok. Abbey is having issues....
Poor girl...

Mickey is her constant companion...

Have a great week....

No comments: