Sunday, May 15, 2016

Brrrr - It's really May?

Hey
We had snow, sleet and freezing rain here today. Is it really
May 15th?  I hope this is it for the cold weather!
I've done a little knitting since last post.

Finished Joey's first sock.
Panda SilkYarn
Size 0 needle.
Yarn Harlot round toe.
Second one barely started.
 Worked a bit on mom's My Cup of Tea socks.
Nice pattern, easy.
Heritage Sock Yarn

 I'm not sure what this contrast yarn is.
I'm sooo not sure I don't think I should use for the heel
in case its only merino, or I will add a lot of reinforcement.
I like the color though.

Ruth is moving along on her new sweater.
Minetta pattern by Kristen Kapur
Yarn is Valley Yarns Northfiled (merino, alpaca, silk) in grape Colorway.
 This color is better to actual color


 Really classy, don't you think!

Martha is almost done with her sweater...a real work of art:

 These girls are such good sweater knitters!

Have a nice week and stay warm...

No comments: