Sunday, December 4, 2016

December - Countdown to Holiday Knittnig

December is here...I have been knitting Christmas
presents since January.  I want to knit a hat and some socks
yet, but I think I will not make it ...sigh.

I am ready to decrease the toe for these socks:

 I will be glad when done, but...really love the yarn!'

I will be joining this MKAL

http://www.ravelry.com/discuss/lauras-workshop/3517171/1-25

Ruth and I did it last year. Knit for one hour or so, 12 days before
Christmas...a relaxing knit.  Last year I was disappointed with my
yarn choice, but this year decided to pick a recommended yarn...

Color is Plum...a dark purple...
Shepard's Wool, purchased from Loopy Ewe.
I can't wait to get started!

Martha is really really zooming along on her sweater...she will
be done in no time.

Ruth and her husband visited Cuba this week.
Yes, that is not a typo....can't wait to hear all about
her trip.

I need to really ramp up my knitting time, but first a Christmas
tree to decorate.......

Happy Knitting!

No comments: