Sunday, January 8, 2017

Baby it's cold outside!


Here in Western NY it is very cold today. Barrrr...
perfect weather for knitting and football...

I finished up the Aoibhinn mittens today.

The thumb is a little wonky, but will straighten out with blocking.
Not sure if I will block now, or end of season....
I want to wear them!
Cuff size 3 needles
Main part size 4 needles
Shepherd's Wool
Yarn had nice structure...would love it as a sweater.

 Started the 2nd sock.
KeeLee was interested in the picture taking process.
 I think I will concentrate on this project this week.
Wanted to start a sweater, but I did not get to it.
 Yes, she is cute!  She got a haircut this week.
 Mickey is pretty darn cute (handsome) too
 I made roast chicken for dinner...it was that kind of day.
Yummmmm!


Tiffany is making a beautiful Royal Blue
scarf for her friend Jenn.....
Her favorite stitch, K2, P1, odd # of stitches

Makes a really nice squishy fabric....Nice job Tiff!




 Ruth is working on the 2nd owl mitten, doing
reverse colorwork. LOVE this project.
Can't wait to see it all done.

Martha is working away on her sweater...she says
the end is near!  She is going to block it before she
finishes so sleeves will be the right length.
Love it!

Mickey and KeeLee wish you a warm, lots of knitting week !

No comments: