And tada...also finished up the scarf.
On the last row, I knit one row of purple, so it would look
better when I kitchnered it together.
I have enough yarn left to make some mitts...maybe helical again.
I measured each ball, then split it in two, mostly even balls.
Then I measured again, and put in two rows, so a little bigger
one next to a little smaller one.
Then remeasured and each half weighed almost exactly the same.
We'll see what I come up with. (I have already ripped twice).
While I was finishing the scarf..half way thru the last color
I had to get out the gray needle and put the stitches on there.
I had to kind of wrestle three stitches together and it snapped
way below...makes me mad because they were not that old.
Ruth is working along on her first sweater front and ran
into pattern difficulties. This is not the first time this has happened
to her in the last several months...poorly written pattern. She is a very
talented sweater knitter, so it's not her. She is going to try and figure it
out..wishing her luck...
Old Joe pattern by Yarn Harlot....
In other news:
Quite the snow storm here on Friday. It melted pretty quick,
but made a huge mess after all of the rain we got on
Yesterday and today have been quite lovely!
Mom and dad came for lunch today. Joe made fish dinner.