Sunday, June 18, 2017


I have been looking for a pattern for a vest, t-shirt, kind of thing.
I bought 5 skeins of Cumulus yarn earlier this year for the
Brambling shawl, that I decided I didn't want to make. As the
name suggests, its cloudlike. Think Kidsilk haze....
I know what I want, but can't find what I need.  Finally
purchased Xtatic pattern and I'm going to modify. I really
just need the correct  #'s.  Pattern uses a contiguous shoulder
which I like...Let's hope this experiment works. I'm using
a size 7 needle. My vision is oversized, see thru, to wear over
a button up white shirt with collar...stay tuned......

Fished up Betty's first sock.
My own pattern...
Mock cable pattern...
just barely started the 2nd one.
It's been much too hot to work on the big purple sweater this week.

Ruth has not done much knitting this week.  Martha managed to get
a good start on her 2nd sock, in spite of how busy she is with
end of school activities.

In other news...the flowers are pretty
If I ever get my little flower garden done, I will add this:

have a good week dear blog readers...
stay cool !

No comments: