Sunday, June 4, 2017

Shorts

Short post this week. Ruth is traveling, and I have not heard
from Martha.  I finished up the Super Eyelet Shawl by
the Woolly Brew. Quick, easy, and best part, used some
yarn from long ago.
It is sitting on an ugly towel, so will model it  next week
when it's done blocking.
I'm interseted to see how the angora yarn is when
its all dry.
Definitely a fall/winter shawl.
In other news, celebrated mom's 80th birthday yesterday.

Aunt Edie's 81st birthday
and Joe's 5xth birthday
his eyes are still such a bright blue....

family came - the twins.
sweetest girls ever


their mom
and step dad
cousin Denny
hubby Dave
dad ate too much, as usual
of course Tiffany was here
 and Joey but he would not let me take pictures...
I think I will concentrate on finishing up mom's 2nd sock
this week.....and work on the sweater.
cool again...will summer ever get here!
Happy knitting.

No comments: