Sunday, May 20, 2018

Little bits

The weather continues to be good, so I continue to walk, and
not knit as much.

So little bits of progress this week.

The Bare Branches shawl .  
I'm quite worried I might run out of yarn...
this has been in stash forever...not sure what I
will do.

Little more progress on the GS (Giant Sock).
I am at point where I decreased 4 stitches on leg.
Mark's so tall I make his socks 9".

 Ruth has more progress on Little Tern blanket.
She has started the edging!  What a lucky baby!

In other news...Joe has done A LOT of fishing this week.

He and Joey went Thursday, and Joey caught the walleye fish of a lifetime.
It's actually bigger looking in person.
Here is another view...I love this one....
Joe went to Lake Erie today.

He said they froze this morning
I guess we are having a fish fry party on Friday
with his friend Nicky and his wife Denise who he
went with today.
He is so happy, but tired. 


Oh and his blower is fixed and back home so no more
vacuuming the concrete!  LOLOL.

Have a great week dear blog readers.

No comments: