Monday, May 28, 2018

Memorial Day

Happy Memorial Day...Hot here in Western NY.

Not much knitting again this week.  A couple more repeats done
on the shawl.  

 
 I was ready to do the heel gusset in the giant sock and noticed a
booboo a few rows back so in the process of tinking that darn thing
back. 

Ruth was traveling this week, and started a travel sock.
I love how the colors are striping.  Yarn is unknown.


 Martha started shawl.  Alby pattern.  She is going to do it all in one color
rather than two, which I think will great.



 In other news....
since there has not been that much knitting to share, I asked
Ruth to take some pictures of her trip to Oklahoma.
these are Botanical Gardens and Bricktown.






this is the Oklahoma bombing site memorial.
She said it is very moving in person.


This beautiful woodpecker was in the front yard Saturday morning



And yesterday when I was walking, look who was watching...
apparently I was late for snuggle time!

Prince Harry and Megan have not been around since
Wednesday. I hope they are ok.
The crossed the road a couple of times that night.
Luckily this nice guy stopped.

Have a great week dear  blog readers.

No comments: