Sunday, August 11, 2019

Loosely


  Well another quick week, with lots of steps and little knitting.

Here is the promised picture of the Ruby baby hat blocked.

I'm very happy with how it turned out.!

I managed to turn the heel on the first sock.
Love this yarn!

Started a little shawlette with the hand dyed yarn.
Loosely based on the Jimi pattern.
if you follow my blog, you know that I sometimes use bits
and pieces of a pattern, or re-engineer it to make it my own, especially
with socks.

for the Jimi I did two strips on blue and one in green, because
I have more blue.  Also, I'm going to add in extra mesh.
This is all in an attempt to use the yarn up. Oh and to not run out of one
color before I'm done with it. Her it is with one color of mesh at the
top. 
Ha!

the colors are very bright....but I like how saturated they are.

Ruth is working along on her sweater.  She has faded in the 2nd color
already.  So cute!!!!

Martha started and finished her baby sweater this week.
The Essential Baby Cardigan.
she added the collar for to make it cuter!
Look who turned nine years old today.
My little Mickey...love him!
 He was so little when we brought him home.
And still only weighs little less than 10 lbs...


Have a great week dear blog readers.
Enjoy summer!

No comments: