Sunday, August 18, 2019

Plodding along

Hi!
My knitting is just plodding along still very slow.
I continue to try and get 10K steps a day, but with work
it is difficult...so not much knitting time.
I worked hard to get this much done on the sock.
I am decreasing for the toe, and wanted it to  be done by
blog time...but nope!


 When I was taking the picture, I noticed a dropped stitch!
See it?

 I worked on the scarf a tiny bit

 Ruth is making a baby sweater for her nephew's
baby boy who is due in  September.

 Valley Yarns Haydenville. Pattern is the Essential Baby Cardigan.
She changed the moss stitch to garter.

She is just starting to fade in color #3 on her
sweater.  Love the colors!
Martha started a new sweater.
Emmeline

She made the bottom ruffle a little longer.
And she made the top color work extend into the main body color.
Her gauge is off a little so she is adjusting that also.
So far so good!

 I guess I think yarn is a knick/knack now... I have yet to put
away the stuff I dyed....I like looking at it.  :)

Today we went to Joey's to celebrate his birthday early.
After the torrential rain of this morning, it turned out to
be a banner day!

He cooked corn and clams on the grill.
Mom, dad, Joel and Vicky came from Gasport.
So thankful Joel brings the old folks!
The kids went swimming.
Benny loves the water.

Tiffany made dessert.
It's her job now.
Have a great week dear blog readers.
Enjoy the last couple weeks of summer#.

No comments: