Sunday, October 11, 2020

My path to (knitting) freedom

 

Hi dear blog readers!  How was your week?  Mine was fast....as in lightening speed.  I really thought about my knitting and realized that the only way I can move on is to finish up the Wallaby quickly.  My path to knitting freedom.  :)  It's going pretty quick.  I'm so glad I did the sleeves first.  I only have one skein of yarn left, and the hood takes almost a skein.  I see a KnitPicks order in my future. 

 

Worked a little on the bootie.  A few more rows left till bind off.


Ruth is working on a new hat!  Blath hat.  Martha gave her the yarn. Nice!

Martha is working on her sweater  It's really really nice.  In her own words:

Here’s my sweater. I’m almost done with the second repeat of the pattern. The split tail on the back is done now I’m just knitting up the back. It’s 6.5” long and will probably be 7” when I’m done with this pattern repeat. This yarn is Peace fleece.. the gauge is working out well. I’m so glad a pattern that I can just knit up, no gauge conversions etc. phew!





In other news:

We had a hail storm this week. Tons of branches in the yard again.


I got to watch Mason this week. It's really hard to take a selfie with an infant in your arms and try to hit the "take" button.


His mommy took this picture of me holding him...much better.


We are postponing our Rhinebeck 2.0 weekend till end of October.  We will all be better prepared then.

Have a good week dear blog readers...Stay safe and be kind.

No comments: