Sunday, October 4, 2020

Focus

 I've not been very focused this week. I need to do better.  I ripped the baby bootie from last week, just wasn't working for me.  Started another one using the same pattern I've used before:  Stay On's -The only bootie you will ever need.



Worked on the 2nd Wallaby this week. I messed up the pouch ( no focus) and had to start over. All is good now.  The first picture is with the pouch up, and the 2nd one shows it folded over. I hope to make great progress on this week. I need to get it done so I can move on.  I am actually liking knitting with this red yarn. And it has great stitch definition.


Ruth sent this picture of her mittens this morning, Then just a few minutes ago she sent the finished pair!

I love them...I think they are fancy! Generic mitten. Spun Right Round mohair silk in Pool Hall Hustle color and Morning Moon alpacas yarn.



Martha started a  new sweater.  Counterweights sweater out of the teal Peace Fleece. She is almost done with the first 28 row pattern repeat.  It's going to be sooo nice!!!!

 



In other news:

Joe and I made roasted red peppers yesterday and today. Well Joe did most of the work. Three bushel - a lot of work.

The pictures show them roasting, cutting them after roasting, scraping  the crap out of the middle, and the nice big pile. We will often eat just peppers, bread and wine for dinner on a Friday night.  




And finally a new picture of our Little Mason...sweetie pie. He will be two weeks old on Tuesday.

 


Joe's cousin had two grandbabies born this week. Her two daughters...one had a baby on Tues and one on Thursday!

Have a good week dear blog readers...I hope to get my focus back!

Stay safe and be kind.




No comments: