Sunday, October 18, 2020

The Chicken's Gonna Win

 Hi dear blog readers....I've been playing yarn chicken with the red yarn for the Wallaby, and I think the chicken is going to win.  I have about 5 more inches left on the hood. I hate to order one skein of yarn...the shipping cost kills me.   But it is what it is....I'll knit till I run out...just in case.  

This is all I have knit this week.  Not much time.


Ruth finished her cute, soft, fluffy Blath  hat. She is not sure what she will knit next. She has a lot going on so probably her unfinished socks.


Martha worked on her Counterweight Sweater.  She had to rip back a bit to finish a cable.  It's looking pretty darn nice in my opinion.



Martha got her first virtual yarn from Rhinebeck. She and Ruth got identical yarn for a sweater. We all got the same sock yarn.  Ruth and I have not received ours yet.  From Dancing Leaf Farm.

Martha is going to make this sweater with her yarn:

I received this beautiful Jacob yarn purchased from CeCe wool.  It's really beautiful.



Ruth, Martha and I all missed each other terribly since there was no real Rhinebeck this year.  I used my Rhinebeck mugs all weekend as a symbol of our fun. We are  hoping to get together in two weeks...fingers crossed.  Have a good week...Stay safe and be kind.







No comments: