Sunday, November 6, 2022

Good Notes

 Hi Dear Blog Readers,

It's been in the 70's multiple days this week - sorry to say but more fun to be outside than knitting. :)

I finished up the 2nd sock today. Remember I stopped before doing the toe on the first sock, in case I ran out of yarn..well I have plenty of yarn. Lots left over... which you know I hate.  I like to use it up.


Round toe.  I always leave 16 stitches on each needle to kitchner.

I rely heavily on notes when I knit. For example, when I do one pattern repeat, I mark a line, then on the 2nd  sock, I put a horizontal line thru the first line to keep track. I know some people rely on apps, but that never worked for me. How do you keep track?

Ruth has made great progress on her Gentle Morning Sweater.   She is at sleeve cuffs.  Looks great

She also worked on this fun sock blank, finishing up the cuff and heel. I love these colors!

Martha is up to the armpit, and lined her sweater -- pattern - I Found Him.  She wanted to make sure the diamonds lined up  - yep they do!  Looks great.


In other news:

This was the sky on my early morning walk Saturday:


I did a lot of cooking today. When you don't knit much, you talk about cooking, right?

Bread, chili, and sheet pan choc chip cookies.




Mason played outside a lot this weekend. Tiffany sent me this pic of him jumping and playing.


Have a great week dear blog readers.

Stay safe, be kind and have fun.



1 comment:

karen said...

I really wanted to finish my husband's socks but I am focusing on cat blankets! Soon I will be finished :) Lovely socks btw.