Sunday, July 30, 2023

Summer vibes

 Hi dear blog readers!  I was on vacation this week and really feeling the summer vibes.  It was beautiful all week (except Saturday -- it seems to rain most Saturday's this summer).

I had to order needles before I could start a baby sweater for the new baby. How can I need needles? I have all of the sizes...well except for 24" 1.5 and 2.5.  Small stitches for sure...they came on Thursday...

Baby Fir Jacket. Cascade Heritage yarn. Size 6 months.

Also made progress on Sophie Scarf.  The distance between the orange and green marker is how far I knit after increases were done before I started decreasing.

Ruth made a lot of progress on her Petals  Shawl by  Ann Hanson.


Martha finished her beautiful Stephen West Eyelet Burst Shawl.  It's so fun.  I love her colors.

Hedgehog Oh So Fine. Merino

 

 
She started a fun color sock!  Yarn Hero Color Mix Sock.


She took her sweater out of "time out" and decided the fit is good...she just added some stitches to the underarm.  Carry on! Yarn is Druid’s Rest by Shirsty cats blue faced Leicester


 In other news:

These two boys were here to visit today.

The kids came swimming a couple of times while I was home.

Jayce's first swim in the big pool. It was 90+ here on Friday.

Back to work this week.  

I hope to get a lot done on the baby sweater...  Have a good one. Enjoy the summer dear readers.


2 comments:

karen said...

so many good knits in this post, I need to start casting on some new things!! Such lovely photos.

Jane said...

That baby sweater looks like a darling pattern. There has been progress on so many projects. I like the colors in that Sophie Scarf. Enjoy all the summer vibes.