Thursday, May 17, 2007

Bargains

My friend Victoria from work invited me to go with her at lunchtime to her LYS that is going out of business this weekend. Everything in the store - 50% off - how could I refuse?
Wild Wool Yarn has been in business for about 5 years or less - a tiny little shop with a large variety of nice yarn. The shop opened at noon - we arrived about 12:30 - squishing room only - ther were probably 20 women in there at once - grabbing for yarn. I didn't get any yarn but I did get some very nice needles and a book Favorite Socks by Interweave Knits which I have been wanting. I didn't know it but there was a pattern in the book that I'ave been trying to find - some little footies -I'm so excited. I even wrote to interweave to try and buy the pattern but they never got back to me. I am proud of myself because I DID NOT buy any new yarn, but I was very tempted. Victoria got some wonderful treasures....

Have a great day!
Toodles.

No comments: