Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Total Cuteness!

Last week I worked furiously to get a pair of baby-mocs done for a friend at work before her baby shower. They were fun, cute, adorable. I used an organic cotton yarn that was extremely splitty.
The ladies at the shower loved them! My friends Betty and Marcia want some...etc. I purchased the pattern from Ravelry.


I put a pen in between them so you can see how small they are.




I have been working on the surplice EZ sweater, and finished up one of the
red socks, but didnt have time to photograph them. I need to start working on moms
blue sweater again...class next week and I need to get to a point where I can get some
serious help.

Ruth has been working on an Elizabeth Zimmerman Tomten jacket and it is coming
along nicely! Her kitty Lucy is helping with the photo session.



This is a little sweater she made for her new (soon to be born) niece Parker.
I think she told me the pattern was on Ravelry....


and...ta da...................Martha finished up her Sienna sweater...isn't it great!



We have had a busy week here. Joe and I pretended we were 20 somethings this weekend and partied both Friday and Saturday nights. I think Sunday we were both in bed by 8:00 !!
Friday we went to see Lord of the Dance which was totally amazing.
Last week of college for the kids....thank goodness.

Have a nice week.....I'm watching the sun come up as I write...its so beautiful.

No comments: