Sunday, May 31, 2009

Fun Stuff....

I finished up the Elizabeth Zimmerman Surplice Jacket, matching hat, and attached mitties.
This was very fun for me. I used Reynolds Odyssey yarn and loved it. Now the only thing
is, it needs to be handwashed, so I guess I'll put it in my grandbaby hope chest and when the stuff needs washing I'll handle it myself.






I am also working on mom's sweater--working on the back, past the armholes.
Started a shawl this week too - Luna Moth Shawl free pattern from Elan.

Ruth finished up her Tomten Jacket and wow is it cute! She used Cascade 220 Superwash.




Here are some pictures from Martha:
Noro socks:



This is a sweater she is making for her daughter. This is the 2nd attempt - she had to rip
out the first time, but she did say this is a new and improved version. Pattern is
called Stella blouse.





I'm tired tonight. Had the family over for a picnic today and it was so cold and windy we ate indoors. Brrrrr
have a great week.

No comments: