Sunday, February 17, 2013

Ok, I'm getting Sick of Winter....

Another snowy Sunday and I'm starting to get stircrazy.
I am obsessed with knitting socks lately. I have two pair going,
and can't wait to start two more pair.  I need to focus and get these
done.

Working on leg of Mystery Sock #2. Slow going.

Started a fun sock in Regia Blitz yarn.  The yarn does all of the work and
makes a cool pattern that looks like lightening.

I am making toe up, and short row heel.  I really wish i could figure out the
short row heel. Once side always looks like crap:

I spent all yesterday afternoon taking the heel out and redoing it.  Why do I keep
trying to figure this out?  It does not use much yarn, and it fits soooo very nice
on the foot. 

Ruth is working on a really nice men's sock.
Miss Babs Yummy sock. Denim color. Merino superwash.
K3P1 pattern. Simple since the yarn is so dark. I saw it in person yesterday
and it is a really nice blue. Wonderful yarn.


Martha is working on mittens.

She is creating the pattern herself...She had quite a lot done but has to rip.
I cannot even imagine trying to figure all of this out.  Way to go girl!

Tiffany caught Mickey watching something outside....

of course, it was his favorite thing...Abbey!
This was Friday afternoon before the yucky weather came.


Happy Knitting.

No comments: