Sunday, February 3, 2013

Super Sunday

Today is Superbowl Sunday, and I can honestly say I have never
been less interested in the game.  I have decided to cheer for
Baltimore since they are underdogs.  It will be a Super Sunday for
knitting, I hope.  I'm scrambling to get chores done so I can sit
and knit for hours.  We'll see how that all works out!  :)

I finished up the 1st mystery sock. This week's clue was the toe,
and I must say it was just a plain toe. No big finale.
I am just starting the leg of sock #2. The picot cast on is a real
pain in the arse!


  Pics from last week before toe.


I finished up mom's toe up sock and am starting the heel of sock #2.
Lorna's Laces yarn.  I like knitting till yarn is gone. Notice the leg is 9".
Tiffany loved the lenght, said would make nice boot socks.


 I really like the colors. Not my usual.

Martha finished up her freckled socks - her own pattern!

Here is her mystery sock. She was smart and redid the heel. I feel like mine
will be really fragile, but I knit as written anyway. I like the raspberry color.




Ruth is working on an Elizabeth Zimmerman  Tomten sweater for her new
grand-niece/nephew on the way.  She is using SpiritTrail yarn from her shawl,
and bits of sock yarn.

I really like her little pops of color!

We have had the flu this week so not much going on.
 The little kids got pretty excited when Tiffany showed up for a visit.

Mickey thinks he is a supersluth...thinks he's hiding from us...

See this one....

This is the distance version...you can seewhere he is really sitting:

These little kids sure keep my life fun!  Have a good week. I have to go settle
in for a long day of knitting.











No comments: