Sunday, January 27, 2013

A Tale of Two Socks

Ruth, Martha and I have been working on socks this week.
The mystery sock, and another one.

I spent a lot of time working on the Mystery sock and am up to the toe.
I am also within 1" of fnishing up mom's toe up sock.

I spent a lot of time taking pictures tonight and there is some sort
of disconnect between the camer and computer. ugh...Hopefully
I can get it fixed for next week.

Thank goodness Ruth and Martha sent some awesome pictures.

Here is  Ruth's mystery sock. She eliminated 8 rows and it is ready
for the toe clue.


Here is a picture of her mystery sock, and of her other crazy yarn sock she
is working on. She is almost done with the 2nd sock.


Martha finished up her own pattern socks, in the blue yarn she got at
Rhinebeck.


Here is her mystery sock. She ripped back to the heel, and did a K2P2 pattern.
She thought the original pattern would be too flimsy. I totally agree.

Have a great week.

No comments: