Sunday, November 17, 2013

more of the same

Baby shower #2 done.  This is the two color cardi pattern.

Dark purple is my favorite go to yarn..Plymouth Select Superwash Worsted.

The multi color is Malabrigo Worsted...

I love the little ladybug button, but the color is not coming up right
in the pictures. It's a pepto pink, and looks so cute with the outfit.



I made a little hat, too


New mom, Suzy, liked it,  phew!





I am done with the knitting portion of of the baby cable sweater.
Lots of ends to sew in, and buttons to be put on.


Matching hat, too.... more to come on this once its finished and blocked.
I've sort of run out of steam on this project..but want to tuck it away so
anxious to finish up and be done with it.
I'm currently working on an infinity scarf...my own pattern.

I'll break down the details for you next week


Ruth finished up four socks for Moriya.  She does not like her socks to
match...look how fun these are!!!

They are made out of Cascade Fixation or Elan Esprit yarn...


Martha has made good progress on her sweater:


Reminder it is  the auaucania multi yarn, and the pattern is Harriet by Fiona Ellis.
I love how this is turning out, don't you?

In other news...the master hunter got an 8 point with his muzzle loader
yesterday.


Tiff wanted to get in on the action


My brother got a nice 10 point but I don't have his picture. I will update next week....he has three now this week.....












No comments: