Sunday, November 9, 2014

Full Speed Ahead

I am in full holiday knitting mode right now. I feel
like making a few smaller projects.
This week I finished up Kristen's socks. Size 10 !
 They actually look much more proportioned in person.
Yarn is Mountain Colors from Rhinebeck last year.  Very nice to work with.
The pink is Loopy  Ewe Solids. Super nice and squooshy.


 This weekend I started and finished a pair of Welted Fingerless
Gloves. This will be a secret santa present for work. Quick knit.
I added an extra welt, and need to get buttons yet.
Size 6 needles.


Yarn is Peru DK Luxury, purchased at Little Knits several years ago.
It feels good to use stash, and have it look so nice.

I have a hat started, and have been playing around with a scarf. I'm
still on the fence about the scarf. If it works out, I'll share with you.

Ruth and Martha are having a sister weekend so no updates.
I bet Martha is done with her socks, and I know Ruth has a lot done
on her sweater...stay tuned for those updates next week....

I feel like November is going soooo fast !

No comments: