Sunday, September 13, 2015

Fall Begins Now

Fall is here dear blog knitters. I'm not sure whether to be
happy or sad. I'm happy about more knitting time, and better
sleeping temperatures. I'm sad that the pool weather is over.
It has rained all weekend here.  So cold that I have handmade
socks on. For  me that is when Fall Begins.

Since last blog post I have finished up mom's Christmas
socks. (as in just finished today!).

Reminder pattern is:

Row 1:  K3, Slip 1
Row 2:  Knit



Very easy and believe it or not, I did not get sick of it.
They are blocking now.

Notice the pink toe.  That is Loopy Ewe solids 100%
merino wool. The varigated pinky yarn is Opal.

I was afraid I would run out of yarn, hence the pink toe. But I
would have had enough.  I like the pink toe anyway.


I'm starting a new pair of socks tonight for something brainless,
and I still have the business casual socks going.  2.5 pair left before
I'm done with Christmas knitting....yea!

Joe and I went to Oneida Lake last weekend and had a spectacular
time.  Here are a few pictures.

This is a sea plane landing:

These are sunsets...I was practicing with panoramic opti9on
on my phone....

 

Stunning.







Have a nice week....till next time...

No comments: