Sunday, September 27, 2015

September - Almost Over!

 Hard to believe September is almost over...wahhhhh
We have had unbelievably wonderful weather this month. yaaaaa
I finished up the first Lorna's Laces sock this week (today).


I tried to stripe the toe with same yarn as heel...

Had a lot of yarn left over...
These are for my friend Betty who has size 8 foot.
I have the 2nd one started...just barely.

Ruth is working on her Amy Herzog custom pattern sweater again...
Lion Brand yarn. so nice ....

Martha is starting the 2nd stripe pattern of Lilli Pilli shawl...
Very nice ! 
Those girls sure knit nice stuff...

We are gearing up for Rhinebeck...can't wait.  I told them don't let
me  buy sweater yarn!  I'm thinking this year I will be really choosey...

Till next week....





No comments: